PRODUCTION OF BOXES AND PACKAGING
The production of boxes and packaging is a key element in the distribution and presentation of products.
Boxes and packaging protect products during transport and storage and also serve as a way of presenting goods on the shelf.
Our company specializes in the production of boxes and packaging of various sizes and shapes, customized to meet the needs of your customers.
We use modern technology and quality materials to ensure the high quality of our products.
We offer a wide range of personalization options. Our team of experienced professionals will be happy to help you choose the most suitable solution for your needs.
We strive to minimize manufacturing waste and use recyclable materials, allowing us to reduce our ecological footprint.
There are many types of boxes that can be used for different purposes. Here are some of the most popular types of boxes:
- Folding boxes: these boxes are made up of one part and are very easy to store. They are ideal for products that have a rigid and regular form.
- Self-adhesive boxes: these boxes have an adhesive strip in multiple places and are very easy to assemble. They are suitable for smaller and lighter products.
- Pull-out boxes: These boxes have a lid that can be pulled out, allowing easy access to the products inside the box. They are suitable for products that need easy access and are frequently opened and closed.
- Cut-out boxes: these boxes have cut-outs on the sides to allow you to see the products inside. They are ideal for presenting products in stores.
In addition to offering different types of boxes, we also offer different types of print finishes – “embellishments”
Which can help to attract attention and increase the attractiveness of your product and help it stand out and attract attention on the shop counter:
- UV varnish is a transparent layer that both protects the print on the boxes and gives them a glossy, matte, velvety and other creative look.
- 3D varnish is a special type of varnishing that gives boxes and packaging a three-dimensional look. This type of varnishing creates a textured layer that has a distinctive tactile effect, giving boxes and packaging a sophisticated and luxurious look.
- Embossing with coloured foils allows the addition of an embossed or glossy, golden, silver shimmering effect.
- Lamination provides boxes with glossy, matte, velvet and other effects.
- Food and beverage packaging
- Packaging for cosmetics and hygiene products