If you want to have a promotional item made, it is important to specify the following information:
- To make your assignment much simpler, you can also send a photo or a printscreen (screenshot) of the screen.
- Type of promotional item – for example, t-shirts, mugs, caps, pens, bags, etc.
- Material of which the promotional item will be made – for example cotton, plastic, metal, glass, etc.
- The colours you want to use on the promotional item.
- The size and shape of the promotional item – for example, the dimensions of a T-shirt, the shape of a mug, etc.
- The number of pieces you want to have made.
- The specific design of the promotional item – for example, a vector graphics file containing your logo and other necessary graphic elements.
- Deadline for delivery of the promotional item.
Ideas for promotional items:
Pens and stationery – such as ballpoint pens, markers, pencils, highlighters and other writing instruments with your logo or lettering.
Textiles – such as t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, caps and other apparel with your logo or lettering.
Bags and backpacks – such as handbags, briefcases, travel bags, backpacks and other bags with your logo or lettering.
Electronics and technology – such as USB flash drives, headphones, power banks, speakers and other electronic devices with your logo or lettering.
Beverage glassware and mugs – such as wine glasses, beer glasses, coffee or tea mugs and other beverage glassware with your logo or lettering.
Key rings and badges – for example, metal or plastic key rings with your logo or lettering, or badges with your logo or lettering.
Outdoor promotional items – such as umbrellas, parasols, rain catchers, inflatable balls and other promotional items suitable for outdoor use.
Toys – such as puzzles, frisbees, balls and other toys with your logo or lettering.
These are just some of the types of promotional items.
There are many other options and it depends on what type of promotion you want for your business or product.